[NFB-Conventions] Pop over to the Iowa table!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Jul 5 20:09:13 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon:

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa can be found this year selling
items at table A-45. Pop in for six flavors of delicious popcorn that you
can take wherever your convention travels take you! Also, back by popular
demand, we have our famous Iowa stainless steel folding scissors! If you've
lost a pair,  or just want to pick up another one,  they'll be waiting for
you!  We'll also be selling bath bombs and keychains on behalf  of the Iowa
Association of Blind Students. Come on over to table a-45 in the exhibit
hall!  We'll be eagerly waiting for you!

Scott Van Gorp, President
Phone: 515-720-5282
 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.