[NFB-Conventions] Mini Bar Notice

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 14:34:30 UTC 2019

The price to get a refrigerator at the Mandalay Bay Hotel is $40 per night.

At the National Convention in the Mandalay Bay, The mini bar will not be
locked. Unless people plan to use the mini bar, they should be careful
not to open up the refrigerator and move things around and get charged
because bottles are being lifted off the sensor.

Also, they're trays on the tables as well as on the dresser, things that
have sensors with the mini bar.

We don't want our members looking around and picking up water bottles or
snacks and getting an unknown charged for the room because of that.