[NFB-Conventions] Looking for roommate

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jun 13 02:47:08 UTC 2019

Hi, looking for a male roommate: Call 916-792-5243 please.  Leaving for Vegas July 6; leaving July 11.  After 8:30 tonight; you may text also.

..
..

It's 2019!  Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; click on "Works For God The Father."  My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Reque ts, and More with Eric Calhoun; https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all about the  labrador retriever, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

..

Peace on earth, goodwill to men!  Be good to each other!  May God bless!

Eric!

..