[NFB-Conventions] My name is juan Carlos gil and I am looking for a roommate my email address is juan2617 at gmail.com

Juan Gil juan2617 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:08:36 UTC 2019

Good evening, my name is Juan Carlos Gil, and I am looking for a room
mate for national convention. I will be there from July 5 to July
13  Due to the fact that the room rates are no longer applicable, I
am willing to pay a little over half the room costs, and one meal. If
anyone is interested, please contact me off the list. I'm looking for
a male over the age of eighteen. I am however, in a wheelchair. My
email address is
Juan2617 at gmail.com I need to know as soon as possible due to the fact
that I need to start making my reservations very soon thank you for
your understanding
Sent from my iPhone