[NFB-Conventions] Greeting from MichiganGreetings from Michigan!

brina.simmons at gmail.com brina.simmons at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 19:14:14 UTC 2019

Greetings from Michigan, The Great Lakes State

. Stop by our  table in exhibit hall at D17 .

This year we will have our Braille stainless  steel hot and cold mug!!!

The mugs are stainless steel  spill proof  and perfect for keeping hot
things hot and cold things  cold!.    On the front of the mug is a raised
National Federation of the Blind logo and on the back of the mug in braille
it says : Together with love hope and determination we transform dreams into
realities. The mugs are $30  each or two for $55.

Additionally our hot item this year is a NFB logo  universal cell phone
lanyard.   Available in black or blue.  This lanyard is great for hands free
activities:, hiking, doing yard work,  cycling or justtaking a walk around
the vlock.  On the back of the lanyard is a pocket that can hold your id,
some cash or a credit or debit card.

You can get one of these for $10 each or $3 for $25.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  See you in Vegas!