[NFB-Conventions] Two rooms available Fw: Fwd: Your Reservation Confirmation

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri May 31 00:04:56 UTC 2019

     Dave, with the deadline of May 31, I was
hoping that you could provide the following information.
There are two rooms available.
Contact info is provided.

Joe ruffalo

From: Elisa Dahill
Hi Joe,
I reserved 2 hotel rooms in Vegas for the
national convention but will not be able to
attend. They are for July 8-12 at the $99 rate.
If anyone is interested please call me at
201-401-3882 or email dahillelisa at gmail.com by tomorrow afternoon.
Thank you,
Elisa Dahill

Begin forwarded message:

 > From: Mandalay Bay | Delano Las Vegas <groupcampaigns at pkghlrss.com>
 > Date: January 2, 2019 at 11:27:05 AM EST
 > To: dahillelisa at gmail.com
 > Subject: Your Reservation Confirmation
 >

 > Your Reservation Confirmation with Mandalay Bay | Delano Las Vegas.
 >

 > Hello Elisa Dahill,
 > Thank you for choosing Mandalay Bay | Delano
Las Vegas. It is our pleasure to confirm the following reservation:

 > Room Confirmation: 32LKCSNS
 > Room Type: Mandalay Resort Queen | No. of Guests: 1
 > Arrival: Jul 8, 2019  | Departure: Jul 12, 2019
 > You may always view the full details of your reservation here.
 >
 > We look forward to seeing you soon. In the
meantime, please consider the below
recommendations to start planning your trip.

 > Up to 40% off Exclusive Shows & Attractions.
 > Las Vegas is famous for entertainment and the
best in entertainment is at MGM Resorts.
 > •     Six Cirque du Soleil shows
 > •     Comedy Shows
 > •     Hot & Upcoming Events
 > •     Exclusive Attractions & More
 >

 > MORE INFO
 >

 > Mandalay Bay Dining.
 > A Foodie's Paradise.
 > At Mandalay Bay and Delano Las Vegas, we pride
ourselves on having a diverse range of dining options.
 > •    Award-winning steakhouses and Celebrity Chefs
 > •    A diverse selection of contemporary and specialty dining
 > •    An extravagant buffet and unique casual dining
 > MORE INFO
 >
 > Upgrade Your Experience.
 >
 > Upgrade your room or suite at exclusive rates
and take advantage of Guaranteed Early Check-In
and Late Check-Out options*. Click below or call us at 877.632.7107.
 > UPGRADE NOW
 >

 > Join The Conversation
 >

 > Your reservation is governed by the terms and
conditions (including any possible cancellation
period) agreed to during the reservation booking
process Rates do not include any additional guest
charges and are subject to lodging tax. A daily
resort fee (subject to applicable taxes) will be
added to your account upon check-in and includes
select hotel amenities. A deposit will be charged
to your credit card. The credit or debit card
used to reserve your reservation will be required
upon arrival to register. An authorization charge
will be placed to cover applicable charges for
room, tax and resort fees, as well as an
incidental per day to allow access to room
charging privileges and may result in additional
authorizations should your charges exceed the
original authorization amount. Guests using a
debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge
unused funds are released upon check-out and may
take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and 30
days for international banks to become available
through their financial institution. Please
review our Terms and Conditions as well as our Parking Policy.

 > For all Run of House room bookings, bed type
is not guaranteed and is assigned upon check-in.
 > *Early check-in and late check-out options are
available for select room types only.

 > MGM Resorts International offers GameSense
information (available at
mgmresorts.com/gamesense) to its patrons to
encourage responsible gaming. If you or someone
you know has a gambling problem or concerns with
gambling responsibly, please call the 24-hour
Problem Gambler’s Helpline at 800.522.4700, or
call 1.800.GAMBLER (in New Jersey and Maryland),
1.800.426.1234 (in Massachusetts) or
1.800.270.7117 (in Michigan). Or visit
mdgamblinghelp.org (in MD) or gamesensema.com (in
MA) for help. Please play responsibly.  If you
bet more than you can afford to lose, you’ve got a problem.
 > ©2018 MGM Resorts International®. All rights
reserved.    |    PRIVACY POLICY