[NFB-Conventions] Announcing the 2019 NFB of Nevada State Convention

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 21:24:10 UTC 2019

The 2019 National Federation of the Blind of Nevada State Convention

Friday November 1st - Saturday November  2nd

Whitney Peak Hotel

255 N. Virginia St.

Reno, NV 89501

blindness is not what holds you back.

Hotel Details and Room Rates

This non-gaming, non-smoking property in the heart of Downtown Reno offers
$119.00/night -deluxe guest room with two queen beds with mountain or city
views.

For more detailed hotel and room descriptions, visit

<https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/details.aspx?propertyid=13492&nights=1&ch
eckin=10/31/2019&group=NFB2019>
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/details.aspx?propertyid=13492&nights=1&che
ckin=10/31/2019&group=NFB2019

Call 775-398-5400 and use group code NFB19 to reserve your room by phone.

Reservations must be made by October 4th in order to receive our group rate.

Convention Registration Costs and Details

Convention registration will cover Saturday breakfast, Saturday lunch, and
door prize drawings.

Preregistration is open now until October 31st.

$35 preregistration, $40 banquet

Onsite Registration and Banquet Prices

$40 registration, $45 banquet

We encourage you preregister to avoid long lines and higher prices.

***all first timers will receive a $5 registration discount.***

Childcare will be $10/child.  Parents must be registered in order to sign
their children up for childcare.

Check our website for further details, scholarships, and  more announcements
at  <http://www.nfbnevada.org> www.nfbnevada.org.

Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on what's happening at
<https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofnevada/>
https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofnevada/

Are you a business owner, vendor, or nonprofit interested in exhibiting at
our Vendor Fair?  Would you like to be recognized as a key supporter by
sponsoring our event?  Send all inquiries to NFBNV President Terri Rupp at
terri.rupp at gmail.com.