[NFB-Conventions] Is the paper registration available?

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 01:35:34 UTC 2020

Hi all. After looking on ACB's website I noticed that they have decided  to do  a virtual convention for this year. is it definite that NFB  national convention will be taking place in person or is it undecided? Thanks
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division