[NFB-Conventions] Room Mate and travel companion needed for the 2020 National Federation Of The Blind National Convention in Houston, Texas

Alexander Kaiser MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.us
Sun Feb 2 02:31:54 UTC 2020

09:30,

P,.,M,.,

United States, And, Canada,

Eastern, Standard, Time,

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Good, Evening, NFB Members,:

Good, Evening, NFB Members, my name is Alexander Kaiser. I am looking for a
blind male room mate And travel companion from the National Federation Of
The Blind Of New Jersey affiliate for the National Federation Of The Blind
2020 National Convention in Houston, Texas. I am looking at leaving New
Jersey either out of Newark Liberty International Airport or Philadelphia
International Airport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Monday, July 13,
2020, Returning home on Monday July 20, 2020. I am hoping that this
companion will be able to split the cost of the hotel room. Please contact
me off list at the following Email addresses And the Following Phone
numbers:

Email address 1:

AKaiser at GMX.US <mailto:AKaiser at GMX.US>

Email address 2:

MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US
<mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US>

Phone numbers:

Home: +1(732) 202-6795

IPhone: +1(848) 205-0208

And,