[NFB-Conventions] Will the agenda be published as an .ics file this year?

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 17:32:02 UTC 2020

Thank you for asking this awesome question. I was wondering the same thing. Those ICS files are efficient because they take a lot of the work out of typing in events  yourselves. Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be an ICS file.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division