[NFB-Conventions] Unable to schedule my agenda on the crowd cast event app!

Kendra Schaber kschaber at my.chemeketa.edu
Thu Jul 9 19:05:22 UTC 2020

Hi all!
I registered for the national convention on the crowd cast app that was sent around earlier today to set up my schedule. I keep experiencing problems with it.
On the first time, I could get in and on to the website to schedule the events just fine. I wasn’t able to actually schedule anything or click on the links because those links were inaccessible on my iPhone with Voice Over.
On the second time, I could log in ok but was not able to get into the webpage where you could schedule to events at all this time. I got an error message of “404 server not found” then tried again with error message that said “webpage not found”. I can’t get into the event on the app itself because for some reason, every time I tried to find it on the app itself, it wouldn’t find the convention.
Does anyone know what’s going on here? I think there are some major problems with this app and/or links it connects up to.

Thank you for taking the time for reading this email! I’m sorry for any errors that appear in this message!
Stay safe and healthy!
Blessed be!
Kendra SchabeR
Chemeketa Community College
Honor Roll Student for fall term of 2019
National Federation of the Blind
 Secretary of the Capitol Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon
Vice President of the Oregon Association of Blind Students: a devition of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon
Member of 350.ORG Salem