[NFB-Conventions] Question about scheduling for convention

James Gashel jgashel0923 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:58:10 UTC 2020

All zoom links are in the agenda you can access on the convention page at nfb.org.

Best and aloha,
James Gashel
M: (808) 234-9259
E: jgashel0923 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone
________________________________
From: NFB-Conventions <nfb-conventions-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Vejas Vasiliauskas via NFB-Conventions <nfb-conventions at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 6:59:18 AM
To: nfb-conventions at nfbnet.org <nfb-conventions at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [NFB-Conventions] Question about scheduling for convention

Hi,
I hope everyone is doing well and is excited for our upcoming convention!
I have a question regarding scheduling on the Attendee-Hub app.
Do I need to add all the events I want to attend to my schedule in order to receive the Zoom information for these events?
I don't mind doing this, but was just wondering in case I later decide to attend an event I hadn't previously scheduled.
Thanks,
Vejas