[NFB-Conventions] Panelist access question

James Gashel jgashel0923 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:18:32 UTC 2020

The best way to use crowdcompass is on a mobile device like iPhone, or an android device. You get the mobile app from the app store or Google play store for android devices. In the app store search for crowdcompass. The first app found is called crowdcompass attendee hub. This is the one you want, so install that app. Once it appears on your screen the name you will see is attendee hub. When you open attendee hub you enter the password NFB2020 to find the National Federation of the Blind event. At that point just follow the steps to download the event info.

Best,

James Gashel

M: (808) 234-9259
E: jgashel0923 at gmail.com