[NFB-Conventions] Actual streaming of convention

Berggren, John jberggren at nfb.org
Mon Jul 13 03:20:20 UTC 2020

Sherri, the 2020 National Convention will absolutely be streamed. Your best bet is to head to our convention webpage, https://www.nfb.org/convention. Look for the Additional Options heading in the How to Participate section of the page. You'll see links for a SHOUTcast stream and a YouTube stream. Details about how to listen on NFB-NEWSLINE should be posted shortly. And there's a possibility that we'll have details about streaming via Amazon Alexa posted here, as well.

John Berggren
Executive Director, Operations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2329 | jberggren at nfb.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.