[NFB-Conventions] Interacting with those in the exhibit hall?

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 17:09:10 UTC 2020

That's a great question. Some of the links are working and others are not. When you double tap on the zoom link from the AttendeeHub app, the links that are working will give you an alert will pop up on your phone that says open and zoom? And then you click open zoom. With the links that do not work, I double tap on them and nothing is happening.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division