[NFB-Conventions] Interacting with those in the exhibit hall?

Michael Evers mevers421 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 16:33:10 UTC 2020

I have to agree, the exhibit hall feature was not much of an exhibit. I was done in about half an hour. I can go visit a bunch of websites anytime. I would’ve liked to have seen zoom links and actual exhibitors that you could interact and talk with. I hope that they will do a better job the next time. This is just food for thought. Otherwise I have thoroughly enjoyed myself during the convention.  it’s like when you are expected to show up for work even though you work remotely, you still have to be available. I felt like the exhibitors were playing hooky. Just saying.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone