[NFB-Conventions] NFB of Wisconsin State Convention

Brian Mccann brnmccnn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:19:39 UTC 2021

*The National Federation of the Blind of Wisconsin invites you to the 46th
Annual State Convention*

NFB of Wisconsin 2021 State Convention - “Accessing Non-Visual Independence”

Location:

Anywhere and Everywhere, Virtual

Dates:

March 26 through March 28, 2021

You can find all of the convention details on our website as they
become available.

https://nfbwis.org/2021-state-convention.

Keep a lookout for the agenda that will be coming out soon.

We are excited to announce that Jim Gashel will be our National Rep. this
year.

Registration:

Convention registration is now available and is FREE! Please register here:

https://nfbwis.org/form/2021-nfb-of-wisconsin-state-conv. Registration ends
on March 25 at Midnight CST.

Zoom Info:

The Zoom links, call in numbers, tips and keyboard shortcuts will be made
available soon.

Door Prizes and Auction Items:

We are looking for door prizes and need your help. Some of the items we are
looking for as a door prize include a pound of coffee, chocolate, candles,
small seasonal items, and gift cards. Anything along those lines would be
great.

Our Auction will be held after the convention via the web. Be on the
lookout for more details coming soon!

We also need good NEW, HAND-MADE or ANTIQUE ITEMS to auction. Remember –
the auction is our chance to raise money for ourselves in a fun way!

Please contact Laurie or Denise to coordinate door prizes and auction
items. lholzmann83 at gmail.com OR denisecharlier6 at gmail.com.

Exhibits:

Our exhibit hall will be virtual this year via Zoom. More information will
be made available soon. Please contact Nikki Wolf for exhibit registration.
njsmith13 at yahoo.com.

Hope to see you at our virtual state convention!