[NFB-Conventions] NFB of WI 2021 State Convention Agenda and Zoom Links

NFB of WI Admin admin at nfbwis.org
Wed Mar 24 14:57:16 UTC 2021

Good Morning All,

The National Federation of the Blind of Wisconsin is pleased to share with
you the agenda for this year's state convention.

Here are the attachments in this email:

   1. NFB of WI 2021 State Convention Agenda - FINAL
   2. NFB of WI 2021 State Convention Zoom Links and Info
   3. Zoom Shortcut and Hotkeys

You can find all of the convention details on our website as they become
available.
https://nfbwis.org/2021-state-convention

Please don't forget to register! You must be registered to win a door
prize. Please register here:
https://nfbwis.org/form/2021-nfb-of-wisconsin-state-conv
Registration ends on March 25 at 11:59 PM CST.

Technical support will be available during the convention for assistance.
Please email helpdesk at nfbwis.org.

Hope to see you at our virtual state convention!