[NFB-Conventions] You are invited to attend the 60th Annual NFB of Missouri Convention!

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:43:01 UTC 2022

You are invited to attend the 60th Annual NFB of Missouri Convention! The Convention will be held in Springfield, Missouri, from March 31 through April 3, and the National Representative will be Kevan Worley. Attached is the Convention Agenda, Senior Seminar Agenda, and Parents of Blind Children Agenda.

We will be streaming The board meeting, Senior seminar, Parents of Blind Children Meeting, all Convention General Sessions and the Banquet. We will be using Zoom to do the streaming; We will have a link on www.nfbmo.org<http://www.nfbmo.org>. Please note that though you can attend via Zoom, the experience will be more like streaming via YouTube since the interactive features will be disabled. You can also dial in to Zoom and then provide the Meeting ID: 714 852 9230.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com