[NFB-Conventions] One Week Away... Announcing the #NFBWV2022 State convention

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 23:30:31 UTC 2022

Everyone,

Just a reminder that if you have not yet registered, our 2022 Virtual Convention is one week away with FREE registration deadline by this coming Thursday.

Go to:

http://www.nfbwv.org/state-convention

to see the agenda, what it's all about, and register.

Sincerely,
Marcus Soulsby
President, NFBWV

Marcus E. Soulsby
President, NFB of West Virginia
msoulsby at nfbwv.org

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/