[NFB-Conventions] NFB of R.I Hybrid State Convention, September 17

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 16:17:42 UTC 2022

Having a Voice - Accessibility, Inclusion, Determination!

Come join the 52nd annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind
of Rhode Island on Saturday, September 17, 2022, at the newly renovated
Radisson Hotel!

September is a month for new beginnings and new learning opportunities!!!

There will be opportunities to learn about the new accessible voter
equipment and new voting options.

Get the latest updates from talking books plus and insight.

Hear about legislative activity on the federal and state levels.

Hear the latest news from our national representative, Everette Bacon.

Participate in the election of officers to our affiliate board.

Connect with old friends and enjoy the opportunity to make new ones.

An exciting change this year - awards and keynote address will take place
during the luncheon, replacing the traditional banquet!

In addition, this year's convention is a hybrid one, increasing access for
everyone!

Location: Radisson Hotel

2081 Post Road, Warwick, RI,

Virtual attendance is free, but donations are appreciated.

Virtual registration will remain open through 9 PM on September 16. All
registrants are eligible to win our traditional door prizes. Must be present
to win!

If you have questions, please contact the office at (401)433-2606 or
info at nfbri.org <mailto:info at nfbri.org> .

Please register for the convention at

www.nfbri.org/convention <http://www.nfbri.org/convention>