[NFB-Conventions] Nfb Virginia state convention and fundraiser

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 01:27:17 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
The state convention for the national Federation of the blind of Virginia will take place from October 28 to October 30, 2022 at the Westin Tysons corner in Falls Church, Virginia. We invite you to come in person or virtually. In the meantime, we are doing a fundraising Event for our hospitality night on Friday, October 28, 2022 from 7 PM to 10 PM.
We would like your support in ordering some double good popcorn. All you have to do is go to the store and order and deliciousness will be mailed to you directly. This will help with the cost with the Hospitality event. Your support is greatly appreciate it.
Act quickly, this ends on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 5 PM Eastern time. Provided below is the link to the convention and also to the double good popcorn store.
nfbv.org/convention
I’d appreciate if you could share or support my Double Good fundraiser, https://s.dgpopup.com/2vo1o9g9. Thanks!

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.