[NFB-Conventions] NFB of Oregon | 2022 State Convention

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 16:35:51 UTC 2022

Hello All,

The National Federation of the Blind of Oregon will be holding our State
Convention the weekend of October 28-30 at the Rogue Regency in Medford.  We
will be running a motor coach from Portland, stopping in Salem, Albany, and
Eugene on the way to Medford on Friday morning, returning on Sunday
afternoon.

Below is the link to the agenda and registration. We look forward to seeing
you there!

https://www.nfb-oregon.org/home/events/convention/2022_convention.php

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon
Bell Academy
Training and Branding
541-653-9153

characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
blindness is not what holds you back.