[NFB-Conventions] NFB of Missouri Convention Agenda!

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 00:37:29 UTC 2023

Dear Friends:

The NFB of Missouri will have its 61st Annual Convention in St. Louis from April 13 through 16. The agenda is attached for your convenience. The General Sessions on Saturday and Sunday as well as the Banquet will be streamed via Zoom; the invite is at the very bottom of the agenda. Some of the meetings that are not being streamed might be recorded and will be uploaded to our convention rewind page after the convention is over.

Read the agenda to find out who will be our National Rep and to learn about our generous sponsors.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com