[NFB-Conventions] App questions

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 07:16:43 UTC 2023

I am confused about which things are being offered virtually. Some things say zoom, but some things don't that I know for sure will be offered like the NAGDU seminar.

I hope you can watch the mock trial virtually. A Also, I thought you were supposed to be able to meet with exhibitors virtually although it's a bit late now.

How are you supposed to try to do that? Just press the Contact button on each thingV I thought it would be like a calendar or something.

Also, if you add a photo, can you add alt text? text? I don't want to add one only to find out that you can't as I only promote accessible content. I guess I could try and then take it down if it turns out you can't but I thought I would just ask here.

Sabra Ewing