[NFB-Conventions] The zoom link on the #NFB23 app seems to be broken!

Kendra Schaber kschaber at my.chemeketa.edu
Wed Jul 5 14:51:01 UTC 2023

Hi all!
I restarted my phone and afterwords, I tried the zoom link, to get into the first virtual event. I got sent to the main zoom webpage. There, I got a box to put in the meeting ID. Below it, there is a message that says: the seminar has been expired. The last time I got this, it took me 20 minutes to manually plug in the meeting ID because on my iPhone, I have to hunt down the meeting ID because it’s not anywhere near the events. I also have to switch between two or three apps to get the meeting number right. Is there a way to fix this problem? Is there an alternitive link that is not broken?
Kendra

Thank you for taking the time for reading this email! I’m sorry for any errors that appear in this message!
Stay safe and healthy!
I believe this: the lack of accessability means a form of discrimination for all, whether or not it’s intended. In order to make our world fully inclusive, it must be accessible to everyone.
Blessed be!
Kendra SchabeR
Chemeketa Community College
Honor Roll Student for fall term of 2019
Honor Roll student for Spring term of 2020
Honor Roll Student for Winter Term of 2021
Honor Roll Student for Spring Term of 2022
National Federation of the Blind
 Secretary of the Capitol Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon
Secretary of the Oregon Association of Blind Students: a devition of the National Federation of the Blind of Oregon
Member of 350.ORG Salem