[NFB-Conventions] FW: [NABS-L] NFB Convention Roommates Wanted

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 9 01:28:07 UTC 2023

Hi Sabra,

It is pretty late to plan anything for this year but if you want to attend next year and you need roommates people sometimes start posting as early as April. State presidents often hear about people seeking roommates so that’s always a place you can check. People also post on the Chapter Presidents and the general blindtalk lists.

I hope this is helpful.

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
mjc59 at comcast.net
https://nfbw.org

You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.