[NFB-Conventions] 2023 Convention announcements from NAGDU

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 08:42:42 UTC 2023

Greetings from the National Association of Guide Dog Users,

We hope this email finds everyone gearing up for what promises to be a fun-filled and memorable convention. This email contains several items of interest to guide dog users. Therefore, we ask that you read this email in its entirety. To make reading easier, we have separated the information into categories, which can be easily accessed using heading navigation.

NAGDU At the 2023 National Convention

NAGDU will be holding 2 meetings during this year’s National Convention. All times are Central. First is our annual seminar on Saturday, July 1, 2023. This year’s theme is Advocating for Guide Dog Users… Tools and Strategies for Success.