[NFB-Conventions] Join the nfb Writers Division for the annual business meeting Monday, July 3

Shelley Alongi Christcrush at outlook.com
Wed Jun 28 21:23:43 UTC 2023

Come and join us on Monday, July 3 in Houston Texas from 1 PM to 4 PM for the nfb Writers Division business meeting and story workshop. The price will be $15 for the membership in the division and the story workshop. That includes $10 for dues and five dollars for the Workshop participation. We will be writing a piece of flash fiction. Come contribute your ideas to writing our 2023 masterpiece. We will also be conducting our business meeting and electing our new officers for the year 2023 in 2024. Are you in aspiring writer? Where are you on your writing journey? Come bring your ideas and questions to our annual meeting. We look forward to seeing you there .

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble