[NFB-Conventions] 2023 Annual Business Meeting Agenda

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 23:10:42 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, I am excited to report that the agenda for the annual business meeting for the National Association of Guide Dog Users is ready. Because I am not sure how our Mailman server will handle attachments, I am pasting it below my signature as well. I'm looking forward to a great convention and to seeing many folks very soon. The annual business meeting will take place this Monday, July 3, 6-10 PM, Central. The first hour is dedicated to onsite registration and networking. Whether you attend in person or virtually, it will be great. Please consider registering for one or both of our meetings this year by following the link: https://nagdu.org/national-convention
Thanks all.

Raul Gallegos / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users

National Association of Guide Dog Users, Inc
2023 Annual Business Meeting AGENDA
National Federation of the Blind Convention: Houston, Texas