[NFB-Conventions] Chocolate covered cherries & chocolate covered espresso beans

Marci Carpenter Mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 02:41:49 UTC 2023

You want them…… we’ve got them! The NFB of Washington is selling Dilettante chocolate covered cherries and chocolate covered espresso beans again this year. The price is $8 per bag. You’ll find us at table A41 in the Exhibit Hall on July 2 and July 3. After that find one of our members any time except during convention sessions and we will sell them to you. At this time we are only accepting cash.

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
mjc59 at comcast.net
https://nfbw.org

“You can live the life you want.“