[NFB-Conventions] Last minute roommate request

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 21:11:08 UTC 2023

Good evening,
I hope you all are ready for our national convention. Unfortunately, a member of the national Federation of the blind of Florida is not able to attend. Therefore, I send this email out, seeking a female roommate for a female member. I If you’re looking for a roommate, please reply off list to Paul09ms at gmail.com. Thank you.

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality