[NFB-Conventions] Announcing the upcoming job fair at the 47th annual NFBNJ state convention!

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 13:30:58 UTC 2023

ATTN Blind/Deaf Blind/Low Vision Job Seekers:

Dreaming of the perfect job but not sure how to begin to find it? The

National Federation of the Blind of NJ can help.

First, plan to participate in the Job Fair at the NFBNJ's 47th Annual

State Convention on Friday, November 9, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in

Edison. Convention registration is required and the pre-registration form
can be found here <https://www.nfbnj.org/state-convention/registration> .

To ensure we are inviting the most relevant employers we are asking for job
seekers to complete this brief 7 question survey about your background and
what kind of work you're interested in. Please complete this survey by
midnight on Friday 9/15. The survey can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvJVGjlFadEKPqoypjnscu9XuIDDiPVU2
53v_06-mD6_G4Nw/viewform> .

Stay tuned for additional information about the job fair as we get closer to
convention! If you have any questions about the job fair please do not
hesitate to reach out to me!

Lia Stone, LSW

First Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

evangeliastone at gmail.com <mailto:evangeliastone at gmail.com>

917-570-3166

Pronouns: She/Her

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/evangeliastonelsw>  | Calendly