[NFB-Conventions] Florida 2023 state convention agenda

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 25 19:49:38 UTC 2023

From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Miranda Kilby
via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2023 2:17 PM
To: nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
Cc: Miranda Kilby <mbkilby at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] 2023 state convention agenda

please see the email below that if you requested anelectronic version of the
agenda, you should have received this from Sylvia Young. However, just in
case you did not, it is below.

Florida Federationists,

We are so excited that you are planning to attend our 2023 State Convention
in October.  For your convenience, I have attached the agenda for those who
requested an electronic copy.  Although updates and corrections may still
occur, this is our current edition.

Can't wait to see you there.  Let's go build the federation!

Sylvia Young, Treasurer

850-322-5937