[NFB-Conventions] Seeking a male roommate for the national convention.

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Sat Apr 6 14:05:38 UTC 2024

Hello all,
I am seeking a male roommate for the national convention in Orlando. I am looking for someone to share the high costs of a hotel room for a week. If you are interested please respond to this email. I have booked my flight but  I have not made my hotel reservation and today when I saw the cost of $909 I said “I’m going to need help with this.” Whether you are a guide dog user or a man with a cane all are welcome I am arriving on July 3rd and departing July 9.

Sent from Jordan’s  iPhone