[NFB-Conventions] National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska 2024 convention live stream

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 17:52:18 UTC 2024

Good morning Federation family and friends,

If you are not able to gather in gearing  with us in person for our 53rd anual convention, we invite you to join us via live stream on YouTube.

All general sessions and the banquet will be streamed.

Download the

 <http://www.ne.nfb.org/2024> Agenda found on our convention page at our website www.ne.nfb.org <http://www.ne.nfb.org> .

  Click the below link to go directly to the national Federation of the blind of Nebraska’s YouTube page. Select the live link to listen to the stream.

https://youtube.com/@NFBNE?si=KNjX-ERY6XXfjMcI

Hope to see you somewhere along the trail as together we navigate the new frontier.

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Office: (402) 477-7711

E-Mail:  <mailto:president at ne.nfb.org> president at ne.nfb.org

Website:  <http://www.ne.nfb.org/> www.ne.nfb.org

The National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.