[NFB-Conventions] Fw: Seeking room in main convention hotel for July 2

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 25 03:10:47 UTC 2024

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Cindy Scott-Huisman <cindyscotthuisman at gmail.com <mailto:cindyscotthuisman at gmail.com> >

To: Brent Philpot <bphilpot642 at att.net <mailto:bphilpot642 at att.net> >; "hannahrseale at gmail.com <mailto:hannahrseale at gmail.com> " <hannahrseale at gmail.com <mailto:hannahrseale at gmail.com> >

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2024 at 12:57:45 PM CDT

Subject: Seeking room in main convention hotel for July 2

Dear Chapter Presidents

We have a member here in Arkansas who is making plans to attend National Convention. She has room reservations for all of the nights she is planning on being in Orlando except July 2. There is availability for that night in the overflow hotel, but she would prefer to be in the main convention hotel for the entire stay.

Can you please let us know if you have any female members who would let her stay with them on July 2, in the main hotel? Even if the room already has 2 or 3 people staying in it, our fellow-member could have a cot brought in.

We really appreciate your help with finding a place for her to stay, just for that one night!!