[NFB-Conventions] Need Female Roommate for just night of Tuesday, July 2

Patricia Droppers pdroppers at ljpete.com
Sun Apr 28 22:10:24 UTC 2024

Hi,
I was able to get a room in the Rosen Center for July 3 on, but not for July 2. I would really like to find a female roommate just for that night. I have no objections to guide dogs. I would be happy to sleep on the sofa or on the floor. I do not have a dog, but I do have a CPAP machine. I am from Arlington, VA. Please email me directly at the below email address. Thanks!

--

Patricia Droppers

Arlington, VA US

pdroppers at ljpete.com