[nfb-db] New Member

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Mon Apr 6 21:29:56 UTC 2009

Hello, all!

Several months ago I joined NFB through the Writers Division.  Someone on
their list let me know that there is also a DB Division, but at that time I
was too busy with work to check it out.  But here I am now!

My name is John Lee Clark, and I am second generation deaf-blind.  My father
is the current vice president of AADB.  I live in St. Paul, Minnesota, with
my wife and three sons.  Until very recently, I worked as director of
Communication Facilitator Service.  Right now, I am debating whether to take
a similar job with another company or go to graduate school.  These days, I
am busy writing and promoting my two books.

I look forward to meeting all of you on this list!

John

Checked by AVG.
6:22 AM