[nfb-db] New Member

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 03:05:08 UTC 2009

Hi John,

Regarding your book on international writings, is it limited to any
particular time period, any particular genre? I'm also curious to know
if you're upcoming presentation's subject is deafblindness? It's implied
by the phrase "both worlds," but not directly stated. Subtle.

Wow, so many people from LC. It's a small college, so that's surprising.
Usually, the only person people know of from LC is Monica Lewinsky. /smile/

No, I haven't yet met Andria Ferree. You'll have to introduce us now. /grin/

best,
Haben