[nfb-db] New Member

Mussie gmussie9 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:02:08 UTC 2009

Hi John,
I tried emailing you off-list, but the email message bounced. Apparently you
have a new address. My email address that I use for lists like this one is
gmussie9 at hotmail.com. We can of course converse through this list, but if
you have any specific questions you'd like to ask or any particular topics
you prefer to talk off list, use that email address.
Well, it could be a tough situation for someone like you to be in when kids
are involved. And as you probably know, finding a decent job is not easy
these days, but it really pay to have a graduate degree so that it might be
easier for you to market your skills and be able to find a well-pay job.
There are online degree programs (some universities have accessible websites
offering graduate degrees online). I have taken numerous classes online at a
community college (but the college uses Blackboard Learning Systems) and
find distance education helpful. But it all comes down to individual
preferences (some people learn better in class on campus through interaction
with others), and you should have to also be prepared because online classes
do not translate into ease and flexibility as I have found myself struggling
to catch up for having thought that online classes would provide me with
flexibility and easy time management. Many of the students taking online
classes at my school do so because they have kids.
I hope all is going well for you!
Mussie