[nfb-db] White Cane Program

Madelon Holder HolderM at jgb.org
Mon Apr 27 13:44:44 UTC 2009

Hi,
I received this email.  I am not familiar with this program but I would
like to be informed.  I work with adult clients in a day center for
blind and visually impaired adults.  Many clients I can refer to CBVH to
get a free cane.  Some are not eligible but still need a cane for
increased independence in mobility, or lose their cane and need a
replacement quickly.  Would you please send me the particulars of
eligibility for this program. You can email me or mail to
Madelon Holder
Guild Care
Jewish Guild For The Blind
15 West 65th Street