[nfb-db] We Need Your Support

Mussie gmussie9 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:40:16 UTC 2009

Maurice,
My apologies, I did not know such discussions were not allowed. I assumed
that since this list says NFB Deaf-Blind, discussing anything affecting
deaf-blind people in terms of services and programs offered to them is
within the boundaries of what the forum should focus on. I am not sure if
you are the list owner, but would you please post the specific guidelines
governing use of this list? Because this lsit has been awfully quiet and may
even lose its usefulness if topics to be discussed are severely restricted.
Thanks -- and again, sorry!
Mussie