[nfb-db] phone calls on the go

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 05:43:09 UTC 2009

How about sending your office an email? Or I have another idea, you
could use Hamilton Instant Messaging Relay. With a pda or cell phone
that gives you a good internet connection, you could use tty-style relay
services by typing and receiving Instant Messages on your PDA/cell
phone. I actually haven't come across this problem yet since I"m still
in school. How does Instant Messaging sound to you? The other person
would just have to have a phone. And as for text messaging, the other
person would either have to have a mobile phone with text messaging or
would need a computer with internet access and have a messaging program
open.

Haben