[nfb-db] phone calls on the go

Yirmiyah yfraynd5740 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:07:13 UTC 2009

Hi folks.

I've only recently become unable to hear the telephone, so thanks for
bearing with a possibly naive question:  how do you get in touch with
people when you're out if you can't hear a cell phone?  I'm thinking
about situations like emergencies, or calling to tell someone you've
missed your bus connection and will be late.

On another topic, is there anyone in the Los Angeles area who'd be
willing to help connect me with some local DB people?  I'm new to the
area, and also new to this level of hearing loss.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Jeremy