[nfb-db] Question

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:08:08 UTC 2011

It's not up to you to bring it to their attention, it's up to her if
she can justify it vocationally. Rehab doesn't care about a
relationship like that, they only care about what you need for work.
As a blind person, unless you're entering the field of deaf-blindness,
what other job would require you to learn sign language?

Scott