[nfb-db] Humanwear deaf blind products

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:24:43 UTC 2011

It's the deaf-blind Communicator. Basically, it's an add on to the m-power only that allows the Braille Note to be connected to a pc, to just a USB keyboard, or to a cellphone. When connected to the PC or cellphone, Messages can be sent from the cellphone to the braille note and vice versa. Note that you can only use the cellphone Humanware provides to do this. It's an expensive solution, and I personally find the iPhone paired with a braille display and bluetooth keyboard to be a more reliable and less costly option, but this combo is not for everyone. For more info about the deaf-blind communicator, see:
http://www.ulva.com/Online-Store/Accessible-PDAs/deafblindcommunicator.htm
Or type deaf-blind communicator in to your favorite search engine.

Hope this helps,
Scott