[nfb-db] DeafBlind in Flushing

Bdummette bdummette at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 01:38:21 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Bdummette <bdummette at aol.com>
To: nfb-db <nfb-db at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 9:37 pm
Subject: Re: [nfb-db] DeafBlind in Flushing

-----Original Message-----
From: Bdummette <bdummette at aol.com>
To: nfb-db <nfb-db at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 9:07 pm

Hello Janice Toothman

Thank you for your response, I have absolutely nothing against HKNC for which I still hold in high esteem, I have been trying very hard to have the agency to accept my application for DeafBlindness for over ten years now.
I have contacted everyone and all the people in authority for help! and to no avail, I am not playing around, my case and situation is out there, I am loosing my sight and hearing, and I presented Sue Ruzinski, Joe Mcnulty, Delores, I talked to everyone about my rare disorder,my Doctors wrote letters, prescriptions, they are not budging on this, and I am not giving up.
I have so much to offer, yes! I want voational services, I am a professional person and understands that I needthese services in order to continue.
I am with cbvh, and they tell me they need HKNC approval to move forward.
Please tel me about an ssp program here in new york, I can use one.
I like the work you're doing and get back to me 718) 263-3874
I did not have a bad experience with hknc, I lived there back in 2002 and had the best experience and was voted out without a chance, because none of my teachers showed up to speak for me, my husband was there, as God is my witness.