[nfb-db] Some Questions

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sun Sep 11 22:51:55 UTC 2011

Hi Kerri
I haven't heard of that kind of hearing aid. But it sounds interesting.
I have been having problems with my hearing aids. I don't think that
your problems is that uncommon. I know a lawyer her is deaf in one ear
and has partial hearing in the other. I think she uses the hearing aid
that you described. She has been quite successful in court wearing it.
But other than that I don't have any personal experience with it but
would like to know more.
Janice