[nfb-db] Update on myself and Amanda!

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 16:55:47 UTC 2011

Thanks. RJ
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Janice Toothman
  Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 12:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [nfb-db] Update on myself and Amanda!

  Hi RJ,
  I will be praying for your relationship as you learn tactile ASL. As someone who accepted Christ, as a teenage, I know how powerful the words "Jesus Loves You " are. Thanks for the encouraging update. I am also struggling to learn tactile ASL since I didn't start losing my hearing until late in life and I didn't become blind until later in life as well.
  Janice and Destiny In Retraning-but improving